OK, all I have to say is WOW. Team NetDeposited was at Quickbooks Connect this past week in Las Vegas and all I have to say is that I was nothing less than blown away by Intuit's incredible conference. This year I was privileged to be a speaker with Ecomm as you are Roundtable and I had such a blast.
From the drumline and cheering Intuit employees welcoming us accountant partners, to the fantastic speakers and incredible educational content, I had one of the best weeks of my year. Personal highlights were the following:
- Incredible talk and performance by Jade Simmons, who I simply can't get enough of.
- Chat with Ryan Reynolds- I had to add his Linkedin because he has so many business endeavors.
- Conversation with ADAM GRANT- He is a pretty insightful guy and I have never seen him in person and I felt really lucky to do so.
- I was able to hang out and go to sessions with my BFF Dan DeLong who is a Quickbooks GURU. His School of Bookkeeping is one of the best ways someone starting out can learn.
- I met our amazing host Carla Hall, who I have always loved and adored
- I co-hosted "Ecomm as you are" Roundtable which was so fun and I got to meet other folks in the ecomm space.
- My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE session was the one with Dan Luthi and Brittany Brown talking about ecomm accounting and managing inventory- these two are amazing!!
- And of course, nothing was better than seeing friends and colleagues to reconnect. I already can't wait for next year!
For anyone wanting to join us with Ecomm as you are Roundtable, please register HERE and join us every second and fourth Monday at 12PM EST. It is FREE!!!